Decorating & Furniture/Accent color

Have camel & black furniture.  Need some color in the room.  What accent color would coordinate?

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for your question.  

Camel and black pair nicely with virtually any shade of red.  My preference here would be a vivid cranberry or cherry shade.  I'd also pair that red with a bright yellow for a real pop.

If red and yellow aren't your faves, opt for teal (blue green) and lime green.  

Happy Decorating!

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology