Decorating & Furniture/3 door unit window treatment

My home is 7 years still new.  In our living room, we have cathedral ceilings, a built-in entertainment unit, angled fire place, natural hardwood floors and white woodwork/trim.  We have a 3 door unit that is on a 9 ft. wall and leads to the large back deck of which only one door (the right) is operable and the other two are stationary.  I'd like some ideas on how to put a window treatment on my 3 door unit.  I've went into some detail on my living room with the semi-large scale of the room as I am not especially crazy with just individual door curtains and would like something along the same scale.

Hi Lisa;
To give a window a larger presence and more prominence, you need a large, over stated curtain rod, (wrought iron or something similar), needs to be hung at the base of your crown molding, up near the ceiling. By using a tapestry type of fabric and lining them, will facilitate this illusion.
Now, here is your other issue, you'll either have to make them yourself or have them custom made, because the stores only carry traditional sizes.
Do you have a Calico Corners in your town? They have the type of fabric that you will need for this project.
Hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Lora Mac Alistaire

Though I don't personally design furniture, I have made a few new pieces over the years, out of things that have been thrown away. In other words, I like to take something old and give it new life...

Owning my own Design and Painting company, I've had the pleasure of helping people realize their "Dream Rooms". In other words, after asking them a few questions about favorite places or a certain "Feeling" they want to have while in the room, I can then take those ideas and create a room that will bring years of enjoyment.

AA in English I'm fascinated by color and how it can impact your life, so I've taken quite a few classes over the years dealing with color