Decorating & Furniture/Accent Walls

Question
I have a pretty open floorplan downstairs. From the front of the house, you can see clear to the back with arched entrances.  Most of the paint in the downstairs is Manchester Tan.  I painted an accent wall in my kitchen, the color being Classic Burgundy.  It looks great, brings out the cabinets and blue pearl granite countertops.  My kitchen and dining room are in the same room separated by an island.  The layout of the "kitchen part" is an L shape.  Can I have two accent walls?  The accent color is on the south wall and I would like to continue with that color along the east wall.  Would this be too much?  HELP!  

Answer
Sherry:

Yes this accent feature would be a little to much given the color.
Please select a color that is darker than the same hue you have  choosen to get more depth and definition if you want accent walls to be longer than the norm.

Thanks
Jean

Decorating & Furniture

Jean DeJesus