Decorating & Furniture/Accent walls

Question
I am having a hard time deciding what to do with my guest bedroom.  Currently, the roomn is all white & the bed is angled. I have a beautiful window with white plantation shutters & adjacent to that, a completely bare wall.  When you enter the room the window wall is to the right & the adjacent blank wall is straight ahead.  

Which wall should I paint as an accent wall & where should I put the bed? (Does it have to be against the accent wall?)

I really want to accent the wall with the shutters because I think they are beautiful & eye catching, but I don't
know if the bed should be on the accent wall or not.

Would it be bad to have the bed on the same wall as the shutters?  (The shutters would start at the top of the pillows.)  

HELP!!!

Thanks!

Answer
It sounds as though you've made up your mind about what wall you want to "accent" and that's fine.  Actually when you accent a wall, you want it to be the center of attention.  You want the eye to be drawn to that wall, and color does just that.  

You can place the bed there, giving the wall even more presence as well.

Thanks for writing.  Hope I supported you enough here.  You're on the right track.

My best,
Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik