Decorating & Furniture/Art Hanging System

Question
I have dedicated one wall in my living room to hanging artwork - mostly paintings, but a few textlies, and carvings. The styles are mainly contemporary & ethnic. Since I have too many to hang at once, I tend to rotate the pieces at least once a year. As you can imagine, this leaves a lot of holes in the wall as things are rearranged. I need some sort of hanging system, a track near the ceing that I can hang things at various heights. With something like this, would I be able to hand one picture vertically under another? What would you recommend? The systems I've found on the net tend to be very, very expensive.

Answer
Dear Jo-Ann,
   How about trying these?
http://international.3m.com/US/home_leisure/command/products/picturehangers.jhtm

You can buy filler for your wall holes at hardware stores and then repaint your wall the existing color to get a fresh start.

Good Luck

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID