Decorating & Furniture/Bathroom decor

Question
I have a bathrm. all white fixtures. Top wall a lite key lime green, bottom white wallboard, antique bronze spigots. Beige ceramic tile floor. 50 by 50 window with 2 inch white wood slat blinds. I want to use black oriental type picture in there. I can't figure out what color to go with for the shower curtain and what to put on the window to decorate it. I tried a darkish(black,taupe,white) shower curtain and it didn't to anything for the bathrm. Also how do I know what color and type of throw rugs to   put down. I have been stuck for a quite a fews months now. Please help.  Thank you. Lois

Answer
Thanks for your questions.  I'd take my color cue from either the key lime wall color, the beige floor, or the colors that are in the black oriental type picture.  You may want to opt for an off-white shower curtain that has an oriental feel to it; i.e., bamboo graphic etc.  If you can incorporate all the colors (lime green, off-white, black) into the shower curtain and rugs, you'll be extremely coordinated.  

Check Bed, Bath & Beyond as well as Target for bamboo and other oriental feeling bath items.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik