Decorating & Furniture/Bathroom tile color problem

Question
Hi Jenny!
We have a bath that is rectangular 15 x 12.  On the LEFT are tiled double sink vanity w/oak cupboards/drawers extending across the entire length of the room w/a cut-in over the toilet. Mirror covers the rest of the wall to the ceiling above that.  On the RIGHT is a floor to ceiling tile wall and white sunken tub and a glass enclosed shower. The tile on the right side forms a " ] "-shaped area but stops at the door section of the shower stall.  The floor is also tiled. There is only a small space that has paintable surface - the wall you see straight ahead when entering, between the tile at shower edge and the tile ending above toilet. All tile is same color and size.

My problem is the TILE COLOR - medium shade of SALMON! How can I neutralize this space?  Have always heard that you can paint everything the same color to help this problem.  We are selling our house and the room needs to be non-gender so that rules out any flouncy/flowered shower curtains, etc.  Would really appreciate your input, ideas, etc.  In other words: HELP!!!!
Thank youvSO MUCH  for taking the time to review this!  With Best Regards, Steph  

Answer
Tile can be painted, and many bath/tub refinishing places will do an entire bath for less than $300 (a bargain if you ask me).  Consider that as an option.  

If you don't have an affordable refinisher, consider using a medium shade of green to counterbalance the salmon shade.  Consider using a green, white, salmon (small) stripe and use white towels and accessories.  

Best wishes,
Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik