Decorating & Furniture/Bay Window curtain rods

Question
My den has two large windows on opposite wall, one of which is bay window.  I would like to make tab curtains for both windows.   Bay window curtain rods that I have located are not a "thing of beauty."  What kind of rod do you suggest or I am I stuck with having to have a valance.  The Center section of the bay window is only 36" wides and the angled sides are about 24."  The angle is probably around 140 degrees.   How would you suggest I co-ordinate the two windows?  Any help would be appreciated.  

Answer
From a "rod" standpoint, treat the window as 3 separate pieces.  From a "curtain" standpoint, treat it as one.  The trick is to hang the one curtain on 3 rods that are not continuous; easily done by slipping one end of the rod out of the holder bracket and sliding on the tab-tops, then reattaching the rod into the bracket.  You may need an extra pair of hands, but it can be done.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik