Decorating & Furniture/Bedroom window treatments

I have a 1960 brick rancher and the master bedroom has 2 small windows 24"x 36" on one wall leading to the corner of the room, on the ajoining back wall is 1 small window same size. My king size bed with headboard is on this ajoining back wall.  I need help with window treatments. I can make the 2 windows on the side wall to look like one, but what do I do with the 1 window that is behind my bed and close to the corner of the room?

Great question.  You can "disguise" the window by covering it with a drape that pulls to the corner, and then "create" a window on the opposite side of the same wall with a drape that pulls back to that corner.  What you're looking for here is balance.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology