Decorating & Furniture/Black bedroom furnature

The bed is black iron. I have no real color in there yet. What would you pick for walls and curtains. I am desperate. The carpet is beige

Thanks for the question.  The color for your walls and curtains depend on your favorite ones!!!!  I can see a beautiful pale to medium blue, a wonderful sagey green, a yummy pumpkin shade or even a taupe wall color.  Anything goes with black.  

Pick your favorite color for the walls, then purchase bedding that has that color in it.  Coordinate your drapes/curtains with the bed linens.  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology