Decorating & Furniture/Blue Couch

I have absolutaly no sense of design and I am having a horrible time decorating my living room. My husband picked out a blueish grey couch and I love them, but I am having trouble picking out accent colors to go with it. e.g....curtains,rugs,accessories, basically everything. So what would you suggest...please help.

Well jerri,
Its a difficult one as i do not know your tastes.
If the colour of the sofas are like a denim type of colour then almost any colour would go ( i quite like kaki with it but only a tiny bit and not on the walls unless its just one wall).
But white can be very fresh and will bring out the couches more as the focus of the room if you like them so much.
Just make sure that you put some art work up on the wall in some nice fresh blues to go with you furniture.
Im sorry i could not have helped you much but i did not have alot to go on.
If i can help you anymore please mail me back.

Decorating & Furniture

Interior design is my passion i can help with ideas for themed rooms, colour schemes, cheaper ideas for an expensive look,i am currently designing a seductive pole-dancing room for a friend which is a first for me but its been lots of fun.So whatever your after i can help you

I have done all of my own houses ( 4 in all) and 5 of my friends houses and 4 of my families homes. I have been doing Interior Design for 7 years.

Past/Present clients
Family, Friends and their Friends