Decorating & Furniture/COLOUR

Question
WHAT COLOURS CAN PERFECTLY MATCH WITH BEIGE SOFA CHAIRS WITH BLACK PRINTINGS.. I MEAN CARPET ,WALL,AND CURTAIN COLOURS IN A LIVING ROOM? I LOVE CONTEMPORARY DECORATION STYLE

Answer
Hi Elsie,

Well,  to tell you the truth, you are in a good position. Your couch is so neutral, most anything will go, so if you like color on the walls go for it. The only thing I would recommend would be to not paint your walls all in creams. This tends to be a very popular color, but the room will look very drap if your walls and furniture are in cream tones. Another suggestion...if you don't wnt all colors to be in a color, try doing 1 wall.

For a contemporary look, try pale blue walls with very light cream shagg carpeting. Choose dark wood accents and straight lines furniture and window treatments.

As always, I encourage you to send pictures of your completed projects to benctt@aol.com anytime.

Good Luck, Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell