Decorating & Furniture/Ceiling color

In our new home I am painting the great room Benjamin Moore Carlisle Cream.  It is a cathedral ceiling peaking at 17 feet and going down to 9 feet.  What color would you suggest for the ceiling.  The dining room, which is very open to the great room is going to be celery green and would you use the same ceiling color for it.  The ceiling in there are 11 foot.

I think you should not paint the ceiling the same colors as the walls maybe in the dining room that color maybe very nice combination but definetly not walls and ceilings I think if you really seem to want to paint the ceilings anything other than white try tint bases of the color on the walls in 35% for the ceiling therefore you are getting the same color gue but with dimension because of the lighter the color but yet not white.

Decorating & Furniture

Jean DeJesus

Painting- Exterior & Interior residential and commerical applications

Marco Painting in business since 2004 in Central Florida area

Sherwin Williams Service Magic Lead Renovations Renovation Experts Construction Deal

Val Pak

Sherwin Williams certified Occupational Licensed and Certified

Service Magiv 5 star rating