Decorating & Furniture/Chair

Question
Maybe you can help me.  There is a furniture website called Horchow.com.  On this week's site, they are showing a beautiful chair which they call a balloon chair.  The sides of the chair come up and form an enclosure around the top.  Do you know what this type of chair is called?  I did a search for balloon chairs and nothing like this came up.  Also, do you know who might manufacture these chairs as i would like to see other fabrics for it other than the one shown on Horchow.  Thank you.
-Adrienne

Answer
Dear Adrienne,
   Wow, what a beautiful chair. I wish I could help you but I have no idea what it is called. I wonder if it is something recently designed to look antique or if they existed a long time ago. If you find out, I would love to know.

Rachel Mallon
http://rmdecor.tripod.com
rminteriordecor@yahoo.com

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID