Decorating & Furniture/Challenging Interior??? Decoration

Question
Dear Jenny,
I am a sculptor who happens not to have a real studio. All I have is one third of my three-car garage. So far it is a plain space with a bunch of tools. Since, is going to be a while before I can have a real studio, I want to decorate my portion of the garage, for it not look uninspiring anymore. Also Anytime I open the garage door it looks ugly from outside. I live in a gated and restricted community. So far my neighbors could care less about that but I am still kind of apprehensive about it.  Having said that, I have an idea that I would like to put into the mind of an expert like you, to see if it would look good. First of all the garage has two doors, a big for the two-car part of the garage and a small one where my ugly thing is. So, I have thinking about painting the walls (only two) in my area, and separate that space form the two-car part with white vinyl fence panels. The model that I have thought is the one that has the bottom solid like any vinyl fence and top of the panel has like a woven area where one can see through (I think the name is semi-private) I will use like two panels approximately, Also put another panel to separate my area form the street; so when I open that door for ventilation and light. Nobody can see what is inside. Now I will do the separation with some style. I want to look like a room divider and not like a tacky shack. I have even thought about putting some cool plants to blend with the whole concept. What do you think about this idea? Please, be tough in your comments I will not take it personal ;=}  
Thank you
Alfredo Alamo

Answer
I think your idea is inspired and very workable.  I'd also treat the flooring area.  Many professional companies offer a protective coating for garage floors that is not only durable, but quite attractive.  It would improve the appearance of your "studio" while giving you a cleanable surface.  

Go for it.
Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik