Decorating & Furniture/Choosing a paint color when you have a grey sofa.

I have a dark grey sofa, and I am wondering what color to paint
the walls. The room is not very big, so I amwondering what color
would work best.The colors I am using in the rest of the house
are cream, coffee tones and avocado green.

Thanks for writing and for your question.  Take a look at my favorite neutral wall color - Toasty Grey by Glidden.  It's actually a taupe shade but has a slight "cast" of grey to it.  It will work nicely with the other colors you describe in your home as well.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology