Decorating & Furniture/Color Coordination in my Living Room

Question
need help decorating my living room.  I have a lot of dark wood in my living room - there are dark wood beams, and a huge rustic fire place with brown and neutral stones.  I want to go with browns and blues.  Here is my problem.  If I want to do browns and blues can I have a couch and love seat, and chair that is a greenish brown color?  I have attached a picture of it but in the picture you can hardly tell its green.  Please help.  My in-laws are coming for the holidays.  

The picture is not of my living room just of my couch.  

Answer
I am sorry for all the delay. I was caught up in some work where I had minimal access to my computer. You said you attached a picture. Well I cant see any here. Can you please send it to me at bartaria_sarthak@hotmail.com so that I can consider it well.

As to what I have understood from the ques I would say you may go ahead with the change. It will look good.

Sorry again for the delay.

Thanks n Regards,
Sarthak Bartaria,
India

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria