Decorating & Furniture/Color Scheme for open plan townhome

Question
I would like to get some suggestions on a color scheme for my townhome.  It's a 2 story, but the first floor is basically the garage and a small foyer, while the second floor has the living room, dining, kitchen and bedrooms.  The living room, kitchen and dining room are open.  I've already painted the foyer and stair walls with Ralph Lauren Goldfinch.  What other colors would go well with Goldfinch to try to keep it contemporary casual?  The floor is a medium cherry laminate floor.

Answer
John:

You can go to hues that incoporate the yellow hue in Goldfinch therefore recommended that you look at the pallet you have choosen your color from and choose variations of that same flow chart or accent colors of that chart based on focal points.

Thanks
Jean

Decorating & Furniture

Jean DeJesus