Decorating & Furniture/Color of Sofa?

Question
Hi Jenny, I am making my upstairs bonus room into an Entertainment Room/Office for myself.  It's about a 25x20 room.  I have already begun the decorating, as I have painted the walls a blue called freshwater blue and the ceiling downpour blue (looks more like a gray).  I have a plasma on one side of the wall and I also have my office desk on the other side (industrial looking).  I want to give it kind of a modern feel to the room.  My Office Desk has tempered glass with silver frame.  I have not bought my sofa or office chair yet because I am stuck on what colors to get for both.  I was thinking either a white or black leather chair for the desk but what about the sofa?   Or should I get a brown chair?  What goes great with the blue I have?  What do you think?  I'm kind of stuck.  I appreciate your help.

Answer
To keep a sleek look, opt for either a chocolate brown (very smart looking with blues) or black.  If you want a white leather chair, that will go fine with either the chocolate or the black.  (I personally want to tell you to buy the chocolate!  It's an awesome combination!)

My best,
Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik