Decorating & Furniture/Color coordination

I'm planning to repaint our bathroom. The floor is a white lino with small black diamonds spaced discretly throughout. (not overpowering)The vanity is black with white spots.It gives off a grey look.
Around the tub and shower we have 4" white and maroon tiles. (White tiles with the maroon tiles every so often.)
Hope you get the picture with what I have described.
Your suggestion on a paint color would be very much appreciated.
         Thx, Harry

Dear Harry,
Please copy and paste this link into your browser to see a bathroom I have designed for you.
I have chosen a teal color because I think its a nice contrast to the maroon. It also is a good color for the bathroom. It gives a spa like feel to the space. Hope this helps and if this isnt what you had in mind I can try some other colors. Please email me at with more information. Hope this helps and Good Luck!

Rachel Mallon

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book