Decorating & Furniture/Color coordination of window blinds

Question
We just replaced every window in the house with dark brown aluminum windows with grids.  We want to put up horizontal blinds but are arguing over the color.  I want dark brown to match the windows and outside wood trim of the house while my wife wants an off-white that matches the trim inside the house and the outside stucco.  Either color would match the inside walls, which are beige/tan.  Can you offer any suggestions?  Thanks very, very much.    Lou

Answer
Hi Lou (and Char),

You're obviously trying to get me in trouble here by making a decision, coming down on one side or the other! Ha.  Ok, I have to defer to Char's desire for off-white, because using a darker tone will draw more attention to the window, diffuse light outward rather than inward and create too much contrast between the walls and the window.  Sorry Lou.  Thanks for writing.  

Best Regards,
Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik