Decorating & Furniture/Color cordination black or white

I goig to buy all the furniture of my new house(sofa, dinner table etc...)including a Baby Grand Piano, I dont know in which color buy the piano.I looking for a polish black or white. I want to know which one its easier to combine and what color combination I can use whith each one. I like contemporary and modern furnitures, but I like have a touch of color (Ex. electric blue, candy apple red)My living-dining room its 28' x 20'. Thank you very much!!!!!

Stay basic.  Buy the piano in black.  As far as color combinations, you can use virtually "any" combination with black or white.  I think it's best to see something in it's more natural state, and white isn't standard for grand pianos.

PS:  Mine's black and I've never regretted it.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology