Decorating & Furniture/Colors

If color changes moods then how does it change the mood of an optical illusion? Does it make any difference?

Dear Jeanette,
    Color does change the mood of an optical illusion. For instance in this image from the link below has a more calming feel because of the color choices. If it was just black and white or had neon colors it would have more of a chaotic feel.

Here is a great website about color and optical illusions, maybe this will give you more information.

Hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book