Decorating & Furniture/Colors for Sunporch Wicker

Thanks so much for your response and the link.  I like your suggestion, but need some more help.  In addition to coffee and end tables will have lamp table, small eating table with 4 chairs, a rocking chair, plant stand, table and floor lamp, and a couple side chairs.  Which of these pieces should be painted green and which brown.  Should other pieces in addition to the sofa have the beige fabric?  Should I consider a sisal-type rug to downplay the terra cotta floor or is it too "summery" looking?   Thank you so much.  

Dear Marilyn,
I think that the coffee table, end table,lamp table, rocking chair, plant stand, and eating table should all be painted a brown color that matches your wood in the living area. The four chairs for the eating table, side chairs,and sofa should be painted Forest green. I also think that all furniture that have fabric should have the beige color. I think that a sisal rug will make the room cold. Here is a visual of the room.
I would suggest choosing a jute rug similar to these from the company store.
This red one is my favorite for your style and colors. It will help to warm up the room but still feel like a sun room

Here are some other ones that can work as well.

Hope this helps you out. Please feel free to ask any other questions.

Rachel Mallon

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book