Decorating & Furniture/Colors for Sunporch Wicker

Question
I want to paint some old wicker pieces to use on my sunporch.  Floor is terra cotta colored glazed tiles, walls and trim white.  Room adjoins living room with predominantly forest green oriental rug on oak floor, forest green walls, tan sofa, and cherise(pinkish red) chairs.  Room is decorated with antiques tables, old books and porcelain pieces.  Currently have white wicker pieces, but want to swap pieces for winter.  What colors do you suggest I use for wicker and fabic?  What type fabric?  Thanks.

Answer
Dear Marilyn,
   I have designed a space that might be similar to your own. Here is the link.
http://www.geocities.com/rminteriordecor/sunroom
I think that painting the sofa and armchair a dark forest green will help tie the rooms together. I would paint any wicker tables a brown similar to your wood color and I would add beige fabric similar to the color of the sofa in the living room. Im assuming you have plants in the room. Maybe a floral that has the pinkish red color and the other colors of the room will complete the look of the room. Hope this helps.

Rachel Mallon
RMdecor
http://www.geocities.com/rminteriordecor

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID