Decorating & Furniture/Colors in bathroom

Question
I hope you will tell me what you think! I'm re-doing my bathroom, the floors and walls will be ceramic tile, in a beige/gray color (look of stone), the toilet and tub are white, the shower will be frosted glass with chrome trim, the mirrors and all hardware are chrome, the sink is a small black vanity with granite table top and a glass vessel sink; I want to put a tall slim linen closet in the room and cannot visualize what color to use? White to match tub/toilet? Or black to match vanity? What's your opnion?

Answer
i would recommend white for the slim linen closet. it seems white would make it seem more of an architectural element and possibly look "built in". it would also somewhat fade into the background. if you go with black the linen closet would stick out and be more obviously a piece of additional furniture in the room. it sounds like the vanity table top is a special piece in the room and you should make this the piece that stands out. adding another black piece would steal some of the vanity tops glory. i hope this helps.
cheers,
kevin

Decorating & Furniture

kevin sawyers