Decorating & Furniture/Colors that match dark wine

I have a dark wine pool table (cloth on top).

I am concerned about what other colors go with it like for the walls, furniture, etc.

In your opinion, what other colors go with dark wine other than rose?

Thanks in advance.

Dark wine is an autumnal color shade, so all the colors of the season coordinate beautifully.  Think golden yellows, dark, medium and light shades of green, other "reds" and orange tones as well as browns.

There are really very few colors that do not work well with dark wine.  Lucky you!

Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology