Decorating & Furniture/Colour

Question
I have a kitchen, dining, living area which is tiled in pale/forest green with hint of brown ceramic tiles.  I need to buy a dining set and have a choice of a two identical dining sets, one in pine which is painted olive green and one in mahogany.  The table has a glass top and the chairs fabric seats.  I need help choosing between the two sets and ideas of colour/prints for the seats.

Answer
Hi Sharon,
There is a bit of thinking which you'll need to do. You may go for green set cause your major kitchen is in green and you may go for the other color cause ur kitchen has a hint of it. What I want you to think here is whether you want your set to match with the major or the minor kitchen. Had it been me then may be I would have gone for the mahogony one. As has as the color of the seats is concerned then it has to go with the body of the table. You have a glass top, but what is the color of the body of the table, match the chairs with that.

If you are not satisfied then send me the pics of your kitchen n dining tble at bartaria_sarthak@hotmail.com. Lemme have a look and suggest you.

I hope I could be of some help.

Thanks n Regards

Sarthak Bartaria,
India

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria