Decorating & Furniture/Coordinate wall paint with duvet fabric

Question
Hi Rachel:

We want to paint our bedroom to coordinate with the duvet cover and curtains.  Our bedroom is rectangular is size, about nine feet by eleven feet.  Window faces west (40" by 60"), bi-fold closet doors are on the east wall, entry door is on the south wall.
Bed is next to the north wall.  The rug is a grey berber.

My duvet cover and curtains are made of a beautiful copper fabric with black scrolls overall.  Depending on the light, the copper can look brown or grey or a shiny copper.

Please help me choose the correct color of paint for my bedroom walls.  We are ready to paint this Sat.,the 19th.  

Thank-you.

Judy Cooper  

Please help

Answer
Please go to link below to see images of your designs.
http://rmdecor.tripod.com/cooper.htm

Dear Judy,
  Thank you for your patience. I hope you like the designs and if you want me to find a similar color to the design either from behr or other online paint companies then please email me at rminteriordecor@yahoo.com. Good Luck.

Rachel Mallon
RM Decor
http://rmdecor.tripod.com  

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID