Decorating & Furniture/Decorating a Foyer

Question
I really need help decorating my entry.  I live in a split level home and when I sit on the sofa in the living room, the large foyer or entry wall is to my left.  I have a console and placed a mirror above it, but it go lost in the large wall.  Wall width is not the problem, but height is my dilemma.  If I place something at eye level (that is entry eye level), then it is too low, when viewed up stairs from the sofa.  What can I do?  Most mirors, etc are not long enough to reach this high?  I hope I am explaining this well enough.  Please help!

Thanks,
Barbra

Answer
Barbara:

Decorating the entry way can be a dilema because of height use large objects go searching on ebay or second hand stores for large longated mirrors or decoration with mirrors in it that are longer there are some you have to specifically look for them.
J

Decorating & Furniture

Jean DeJesus