Decorating & Furniture/Decorating and furniture

Question
Hi
I want to know what colors of furniture to get for my living room.My wall is blue,My curtain is plain blue with cream,white and orange design at the top.My rug is dark blue with little dots of wine.Please help,i am so confused.thanks.

Answer
Hi Eso,
Why are you confused? What style do you like?
Do you like clean lines as in a modern style? Or, ornate such as Traditional, antique, shabby chic?
Do you want to spend a lot of money on quality furniture or less than, oh, say $600.00?
Is this a temporary situation or do you plan on living here for quite some time?
Remember this advice is coming over the Internet, I am not in your space to see first hand what it is that you want or need.  Therefore, I have to rely on you furnishing me with as much information as possible.
It's one thing to be lost, quite another to be a mite bit confused???????
Thanks and I will look forward to hearing from you?
Lora

Decorating & Furniture

Lora Mac Alistaire