Decorating & Furniture/Decorating and furniture

I want to know what colors of furniture to get for my living room.My wall is blue,My curtain is plain blue with cream,white and orange design at the top.My rug is dark blue with little dots of wine.Please help,i am so confused.thanks.

Hi Eso,
Why are you confused? What style do you like?
Do you like clean lines as in a modern style? Or, ornate such as Traditional, antique, shabby chic?
Do you want to spend a lot of money on quality furniture or less than, oh, say $600.00?
Is this a temporary situation or do you plan on living here for quite some time?
Remember this advice is coming over the Internet, I am not in your space to see first hand what it is that you want or need.  Therefore, I have to rely on you furnishing me with as much information as possible.
It's one thing to be lost, quite another to be a mite bit confused???????
Thanks and I will look forward to hearing from you?

Decorating & Furniture

Lora Mac Alistaire

Though I don't personally design furniture, I have made a few new pieces over the years, out of things that have been thrown away. In other words, I like to take something old and give it new life...

Owning my own Design and Painting company, I've had the pleasure of helping people realize their "Dream Rooms". In other words, after asking them a few questions about favorite places or a certain "Feeling" they want to have while in the room, I can then take those ideas and create a room that will bring years of enjoyment.

AA in English I'm fascinated by color and how it can impact your life, so I've taken quite a few classes over the years dealing with color