Decorating & Furniture/Decorating ideas for basement

Question
My husband and I have fallen in love with the opulent island plantation style that you can find in the Tommy Bahama retail stores nationwide.  It is casual and airy with a tropical feeling.  This fits both our personalities to a tee.  Any ideas for home decorating products, paint colors, etc.  Would love to hear your ideas!

Answer
Hi Kim,

Thanks for writing. Go to Lexington Homes website and click under the Colonial Passage section. Here you will find a whole line of Tommy Bahama items, enough things to keep you looking until next Tuesday! Also look at Pottery Barn.com for some nice furniture pieces and accessories that could fit into that style.

Thanks again and as always, I encourage you to send pictures of your completed projects to benctt@aol.com anytime.

Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell