Decorating & Furniture/Decorating

I wrote an email on Monday re: my decorating question and haven't heard anything back...

Sorry you didn't hear back until today.  It's a situation that I can't always avoid.  I do this on a strictly volunteer basis, working in email from AllExperts around a busy schedule.  I received your email on the 25th.  A two day turnaround isn't my ideal situation, but it was the best I could offer this week.  My paying clients had my undivided attention until today.  Hope you understand.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology