Decorating & Furniture/Dormer window

Off my new bathroom, there is a 4 foot by 10 foot space with a dormer window at the end.  I don't need the light from this window.  I am just wondering how I could decorate this space, or perhaps use it for storage.  Can you help?

If it's outside your bath, why not put a chaise (fainting couch) or a  small but comfortable chair and a light for reading?  

If you don't like that idea, perhaps you would like to create a display area for perfume bottles or some other "collection" that doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Lastly, it could be used as a make up area.

I wouldn't turn a beautiful area like that into storage unless it was a last resort.  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology