Decorating & Furniture/Freelance Opportunity

Hi Jenny,

I am Director of Editorial & Content for the Internet Advertising Group. We are preparing to launch a content site for home & design and I am in search of freelance writers. After viewing your profile, it looks like you'd be a great candidate. Articles pay $125 for 800 to 1,000 words. Do you think you'd be interested? I look forward to hearing from you.

Kim Droze

Hi Kim,

Since writing is my second passion, I'd be happy doing some freelance for your group.  Please write me again with further details, i.e., frequency of articles, editorial calendar, deadlines etc.  Feel free to contact me directly at

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology