Decorating & Furniture/Furnishing an 8'x10' sunroom

We have just purchased a home on Cape Cod and it has a 8'x10' sunroom (glass walls on 3 sides and glass ceiling).  We don't which would be better to have a small wicker couch, chair & coffee table or a cafe (bistro) table and 4 chairs?  The room isn't large but with your experience which makes more sense.  

It really just depends on your intended use of the room.  If you plan to just eat, read the paper or play board games outside, then the bistro table and chairs make sense.  If however you want to sit, relax and perhaps "do nothing" out there, I'd opt for the couch and a couple of chairs.  Small stackable tables work here as well.  

Enjoy your room with such a view!

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology