Decorating & Furniture/Furniture

I am looking for living room reclining sectional furniture but I do not want the high-back (36 inches or higher) that one often sees in this category of furniture.  Every brand that I find seems to have the high back style.  Any suggestions for brands
or a place to design my own style?  Thanks, Diana

The best brands to check are Lazy Boy and Lane.  These are the #1 and #2 brands of reclining furniture respectively.  I know that Lazy Boy offers a huge selection of reclining chairs in varying styles and back heights.  

I'm sure they have a website, and most larger cities have showrooms.  

Best of luck

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology