Decorating & Furniture/Grey curtain panels

I have looked everywhere for affordable gray rod pocket panels. Any suggestions?

Hi Paulette,

Even though gray/grey is everywhere in the fashion world and is tauted to be the "new black", at this time it isn't so popular in the world of design or interior decorating.  

I'd check the usual places (online or in-store) for affordable window treatments:  Bed, Bath & Beyond, Linens & Things, JC Penney, Target, K-Mart.  If you have no luck there, I'd opt for purchasing fabric and making my own.  Rod pocket panels are "straight line" sewing and can be done easily with a sewing machine, OR if you're really not handy with sewing, you can purchase fusable hem tape (from fabric stores) and iron in your own hems/rod pockets!

Thanks for writing.  Sorry to not have better news.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology