Decorating & Furniture/Hallway colour

Question
Hi!  Have a small ranch with L-shaped hallway to bedroom wings. No windows, golden oak trim. desire a bright relaxing colour. The 3 bedroom colours are beige, grey, and light green. Any suggestions? Thanks,{}'s, ken.

Answer
Dear Ken,

I'm not sure what to suggest - you have a lot going on already. Light green is relaxing. Could you pick a green in the same family of greens in a brighter shade than your bedroom?

The new faux finishes are also great and you could use a mixture of beige, gray ,and green together for continuity.
They are easy to do now with the special paints.

I really wouldn't suggest adding another color unless it is coming from the other end of the hall. What's down there? Remember it needs to compliment both ends.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Angie Nelson
www.freereinart.com

Decorating & Furniture

Angie Nelson