Decorating & Furniture/Hallway colour

Hi!  Have a small ranch with L-shaped hallway to bedroom wings. No windows, golden oak trim. desire a bright relaxing colour. The 3 bedroom colours are beige, grey, and light green. Any suggestions? Thanks,{}'s, ken.

Dear Ken,

I'm not sure what to suggest - you have a lot going on already. Light green is relaxing. Could you pick a green in the same family of greens in a brighter shade than your bedroom?

The new faux finishes are also great and you could use a mixture of beige, gray ,and green together for continuity.
They are easy to do now with the special paints.

I really wouldn't suggest adding another color unless it is coming from the other end of the hall. What's down there? Remember it needs to compliment both ends.

Hope this helps.

Angie Nelson

Decorating & Furniture

Angie Nelson

I can answer questions on designing and making your own floorcloth and which areas of your home/office/work space are and are not suitable. I have used a variety of materials over the years and will recommend what I have found to be the best suitable for a lasting piece.

Past/Present clients
My clients range from manufacturer showrooms, interior designers, catalog companies and individuals from coast to coast.