Decorating & Furniture/Help Choose the Right Paint Color

Question
I am going to paint my open entry way RED, and have picked 2 color options that I like very much.  The problem is deciding between the 2.  One color that I will call "the perfect match", is an orange red that matches very closely to the color scheme I have going in the adjacent family room.  The other color is the "popular choice" red which most people would prefer when the 2 reds stand alone.  It is slightly deeper & richer in color with more blue red base.  I can't trust myself to decide which red to choose because I have a tendency to get too "matchy" when it comes to decore.  What should I do?  Thanks for your help!

Answer
You really answered your own question within the question, except that you should trust yourself to decide which red.  It's obvious that you prefer the red that has more yellow and less blue in it, so go for it.  It's your space, and you can get too "matchy" if you want to.

Jenny

PS:  Besides - you'll never be happy with the other choice.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik