Decorating & Furniture/Interior Arched Openings

I have a house that has 2 arched openings in the walls. One of them is between the living room and kitchen. The other is between the dining area and then den. I have no idea how to decorate these arched openings but right now they seem so bare.

I was told that I could hang some stain glass inside of them but I picture that as being a bit tacky. My house is in the country beside 2 ponds and a creek. I think the decor should mimic the country theme, although my furniture is a bit modern.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Extrememly sorry for this immense delay in answering your question. I was engaged in an activity which gave me minimal acess to my computer. I hope I haven't upset you.

I am really fond of your question but would like to have a look of it before giving you any suggestions. Kindly email me the pic of the arch at I want to have a look at it.

Once again extrememly sorry for the delay.

Thanks n Regards,
Sarthak Bartaria,

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria

Ask me anything that concerns the way you should design the interiors so that that they improve the ambience of your house. I can very well help you out with the ways you should use those furnitures which you thought were useless. Ask me before throwing anything from your house, may be I can help you use it better

I am in this business since past 3 years in Mumbai, India. I have a personal firm where we help people with the interior decorations of their house and offices.

Dimploma in Interior Designing from the National Institute of Designing