Decorating & Furniture/Interns

Question
Is it easy to find a job as an intern in the interior design industry?

Answer
Hi Brittany,

The sad answer to your question is, "No". As always, knowing people is a good thing. Do not hesitate to contact people from interesting companies. Show them your work (yes, you have to have some kind of portfolio), ask for opportunities of any kind etc.

The idea is that sooner or later there will be an opening somewhere, and then everyone will know who you are and, hopefully, call you.

Do not give up! Do not take it personally if you have to struggle (we all have had to do it)!

And last, but not least: Best of luck!
/Linn

Decorating & Furniture

Linn Arvidsson