Decorating & Furniture/KITCHEN LIGHTING

My sink is in the corner.. above on the right are cabinets and above on the left is a window. There are recessed lights, but when I am using the sink my shadow blocks the light. I also have under the cabinet lighting but it is not enough. I was thinking of putting a pendant light over the sink. Do you think a single pendant would look silly or how about 3 pendants in front of the window.  Sorry for the run on.

thank you in advance for your advise.

I do think 3 pendants would look better, make sure they have some nice little shades on them though, theres nothing worse than bare bulbs on show.
Or you can get spot lights on a long pole for the ceiling in the middle and see if its long enough to point one to the sink area around the person standing there.
Or if you wanted something a little bit more inconspicuous you could try a ceiling flush, which is a glass uplighter situated close to the ceiling.
If you have window infront of your sink maybe a nice lamp could be an option. Or if you dont, you just have a wall you could try putting up a nice wall light above.
Personally i think you were right with the 3 pendant light it would give the sink area its own little look and i like that idea. Thanks for the inspiration :)
I hope ive helped you.
Take care and have fun Shelly.

Decorating & Furniture

Interior design is my passion i can help with ideas for themed rooms, colour schemes, cheaper ideas for an expensive look,i am currently designing a seductive pole-dancing room for a friend which is a first for me but its been lots of fun.So whatever your after i can help you

I have done all of my own houses ( 4 in all) and 5 of my friends houses and 4 of my families homes. I have been doing Interior Design for 7 years.

Past/Present clients
Family, Friends and their Friends