Decorating & Furniture/Kitchen HELP

Question
Hello,

I need help with finding the right color to paint my kitchen walls. I have maple spice cabinets and Brazilian brown counter tops (black counter with specks of brown). The floors are brown with some shades of beige. My appliances are stainless steel/black. I was thinking of another shade of brown for the walls - would that be overkill? If not, which shade would go well? Any other colors you recommend? Thanks so much, I am very confused!

Answer
Hi Gina,

With what you have told me I think vertical stripes of Brown and very light brown would be the best. I wouldn't really recommend any color, this would be the best combination. The reason being that you have a very good kitchen design, a plain color might decrease the essence. with a mix of colors things will work out realy well. You may also hang a small painting on the center of the wall.

I hope I could solve your confusion. However if there is still more doubt you may very well follow up.

Take Care,

Happy Cooking

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria