Decorating & Furniture/LIVING ROOM SOFA

Question
Jenny

Hi,  I am looking for very specific type of
sofa for my living room. Basically, I would like
to get what I allready have.  let me give you some details. First, the frame and arms are made
of hard wood.  The arms are 10 inches wide, and
the back of the chair and the seat area are
seperate styrofoam cusions, covered with fabric.

I have looked everywhere but cannot find anything
close.  If possible I would like to send you a picture,  Im going crazy and searched every
furniture store and places on line, no luck

Please help

Thanks

Ken

Answer
Ken,

It sounds as though your furniture is mission style.  Do a search on that and see what you come up with.  

I'm not skirting your question here; it's just that virtually every furniture maker produces mission style.  

Check also Pottery Barn Furniture, Crate and Barrell Furniture and any Scandanavian dealer in your area.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik