Decorating & Furniture/LIVING ROOM SOFA

Hi,  I am looking for very specific type of
sofa for my living room. Basically, I would like
to get what I allready have.  let me give you some details. First, the frame and arms are made
of hard wood.  The arms are 10 inches wide, and
the back of the chair and the seat area are
seperate styrofoam cusions, covered with fabric.

I have looked everywhere but cannot find anything
close.  If possible I would like to send you a picture,  Im going crazy and searched every
furniture store and places on line, no luck

Please help

It sounds as though your furniture is mission style.  Do a search on that and see what you come up with.  

I'm not skirting your question here; it's just that virtually every furniture maker produces mission style.  

Check also Pottery Barn Furniture, Crate and Barrell Furniture and any Scandanavian dealer in your area.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology