Decorating & Furniture/Light fixture

Question

I have a little problem. We just bought a dinnette table set and where we want it located is about 1.5 to 2 feet off center of the light pendant.

1. Can I place a hook 2 feet to the left to hook the chain of the pendant in order for it to be centered on the dinette set? Will this look funny?

2. Should I just buy a track light and angle the lights towards the dinnette set?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mitch

Answer
Mitch,

Thanks for writing.

Using a hook sounds like a good idea. If you are going to use track lighting, try getting the kind that has hologen mini lights that has a rod that swerves in an s shape so it doesn't look off center to the table.

Good luck.

Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell