Decorating & Furniture/Lighting

Question
Hello,
We bought our home a few yrs. ago and we love it, except for two things....one, is we have a lot of trees surrounding our property so we have poor natural lighting in most of the house. Any suggestions on how to bring in more light?  Also, we have a very small bathroom which I hope to expand in the future, but for now, any suggestions as to how to make the most of the space we have and what colors work best?  Thanks a bunch!and have a great day!

Answer
Dear Trisha,
     It is hard to say what type of lighting and colors would look best without seeing your space. I would love to see pictures to give you the best options. Send pictures to rminteriordecor@yahoo.com.

Rachel Mallon
RMdecor
http://www.geocities.com/rminteriordecor

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID