Decorating & Furniture/Lighting

Question
Hello!  I don't really know where to go with this question, I hope I'm in the right "category".  Now that the holidays are here its time to get out those lights.  Do you have any suggestions on how to hang a string of small lights around the windows from the inside of the house?  If you don't know, please suggest where I should be asking this question... thanks so much, I don't really want to put holes in my walls :)

Answer
Hello!

If you do not want to put holes in your walls you have to try and stick the cable to the wall. There are several products you can use. One of the best (in my opinions) are really made for sticking cables or plant vines to concrete walls. Based in Europe as I am I am not sure what the retailers call this in USA but you can see what I mean on this site: http://www.sternhammar.se/5/5-07.htm
It is the number 50355.

Best of luck!
/Linn

Decorating & Furniture

Linn Arvidsson