Decorating & Furniture/Living room/Kitchen

Question
I have black leather furniture and mostly black accents (picture frames, rug, etc...) I also have hard wood floors in my living room.  I was thinking of painting my living room a darker red with ivory trim.  Also, I have a bar between my living room and kitchen and was thinking of painting my kitchen grey.  

I wanted to get your opinion on how this would look or any other color suggestions you may have.

Thanks,

Dustin

Answer
Dustin,
Dark red is a great color, it will look beautiful. But grey wont really be able to compete with red. Because you are using such live colors you should continue with that only. So I suggest you to go with purple or may be a lighter shade of red

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria