Decorating & Furniture/Living room furniture arrangement

I am stumped. My livingroom is 13 by 17. There are five doors in the room - the front door is in the center of a 17 foot wall; one end of the room has two closets and a fireplace that take the entire 13 feet. On the 17 foot wall opposite the front door, there are two doos leading into a hall - the doors are on each end of the seventeen foot wall. There is only one wall without an opening - the other 13 foot wall. Oh - on the wall with the front door are also two sets of double hung windows, which take up the rest of the wall. I can't figure out any place to put sofa, chairs, etc that aren't part of the traffic flow.

It seems that you have a difficult space to work with. I have tried some different layouts and you can see them here:

If you want to send me the size of your furniture and what pieces you will be using I can give you a better space plan. Hope this helps. It will eventually come together.  

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book